We have a team of Psychiatrists and Psychologists associated with us. Our Psychologists would help you deal with your difficulties through counseling or therapy. Our Psychiatrists would give you an opinion about your difficulties and medication and also can take up for counseling and therapy. However, medication will not be prescribed to you online. Therapy is conducted using audio or video conferencing.
During the course of therapy, our therapists will utilize an appropriate therapeutic approach to help you with your difficulties. The number of sessions required would differ from individual to individual, and hence it would depend on the nature of your problem.
During your initial sessions, you might feel that there is an increase in the level of distress, which could be because you are trying to work on your personal issues. Change with the help of therapy is gradual but it does take place with time and effort.
There are times when therapy might not work and in such a case, either you or the treating therapist can suggest a change of therapist, also at any point of time, if deemed necessary, the therapist/psychiatrist might ask you to see a therapist/psychiatrist in person rather than online.
Your therapist might also ask you to get psychological assessment done if required.
The information that is disclosed during the session with your psychiatrist or psychologist is confidential, however, there are certain exceptions, including threats of harm to self or others, and/or when there is a reasonable suspicion of child or elder abuse, disclosure is required by law.
If there is a need for confidentiality to be broken, we will make every effort, where feasible and legally acceptable, to discuss the matter with you before talking to anyone else.
When should I meet a psychiatrist at one of your clinics rather than online therapy?
1) If you have thoughts of harming yourself or someone else
2) If you are suffering from severe depressive disorder with active suicidal thoughts/attempt
3) If you have severe substance use with withdrawal
4) If you are a minor (under 18 years old), unless accompanied by a guardian
Remember that psychiatric or psychological help is best taken in person.
The duration of the session would range from 30-60 minutes. You will be charged according to the therapist assigned to you.
It is understood that as we are communicating through internet, disruption in services or other technical difficulties might take place should a disruption occur in the middle of the session, you can reach out to us at 022-3381-4194
Unhappy with my Therapist - If you’re unhappy with your Therapist, then please contact our Customer Support team at 022-3381-4194 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are skilled in the art of delighting customers and will certainly find you another Therapist, as per your need.
Cancellation or Reschedule Process - If you want to cancel or reschedule your session then then please contact our Customer Support team at 022-3381-4194 or email them at email@example.com. They will help you with cancellation or reschedulement.
Refund Policy -
1. If a Client cancels his or her appointment atleast 6 hours before the session, then the Client will receive a full refund after notification of cancellation is provided to Customer Support team. To ensure a cancellation request is processed, the client must call a Customer Support team at 022-3381-4194. The applicable refund will be made within 7 days of receipt of the notice of cancellation.
2. If the sessions couldn't be conducted because of technical glitch at our end, then the Client will receive a full refund within 7 days of the scheduled session.
3. In case you not happy with your session, you are eligible for a 100% no questions asked refund or we could help connect you with another counselor better suited to your needs.